1. Your obsession with legal pads.
2. Objecting during casual conversation and argument.
3. Your memorization skills.
4. Studying for something you’re not being graded on.
5. Why you have the closet of a middle-aged professional.
6. Mock trial is not a club, it’s a team…it’s basically a sport.
7. But your fellow members aren’t just your teammates, they’re your family.
8. Why you’re always going to court…
9. …And excited about it.
10. Your addiction to Law and Order, Suits, The Good Wife, and every other law drama you can find.
11. Your skepticism towards non-mockers who claim to be headed to law school.
12. ¨You use the same case for every trial?!?¨
13. ¨But isn’t it, like, the same thing every time?¨
14. Why you’re always at practice.
15. ¨So when is mock trial season over?¨
16. Your rivalry with the school from 3 counties away that no one except your team has ever heard of.
17. Your weakness for anyone in a nice suit with a good speaking voice.
18. Your uncanny ability to speak in a southern/British/Jersey accent on command.
19. All of your team’s inside jokes.
20. Your love for this insane activity and all of the weird, unique, awesome people who do it too.